Hungarian National Bank Scholarship for Excellence
In line with its Corporate Social Responsibility Strategy, Hungarian National Bank plays an active role in the creation of economic value by supporting the "Hungarian National Bank Excellence Scholarship" programme every year.
Main general parameters for the academic year:
Scholarship amount: HUF 50 000/month
Grant period: 10 months (one full academic year)
Students who are eligible to apply
- Full-time, active students in the Bachelor of Business and Management, Bachelor of Finance and Accounting, and Bachelor of International Business Economics,
- have completed at least two semesters and have earned at least 54 credits in the last two active semesters,
- who have completed at least 90 % of the total credits of the prescribed syllabus on a pro rata basis, and,
- have an arithmetic average grade point average, weighted by credits, of at least 4,00 for the last two consecutive active semesters of study, and
- have completed academic or other professional work in the last two semesters, have declared their consent to data management.
- The exact conditions and deadlines for the application are published each year in a call for applications on the basis of a grant agreement with the Hungarian National Bank.