1. The objective of the Call for Application
Student mobility for training is a period spent at an enterprise or an organisation. The aim of the placement is to help students acquire new competences which are relevant in the labour market and to understand the social culture of the host country. The host institution/company can be a private and a public organisation active in the field of the labour market or education, training or youth, except for National Offices and EU –bodies.
2. Eligible Candidates
Registered students at Tomori Pál College (full time and part time students) with a valid student status.
3. Eligible Activities
Student mobility for training (period: 2-12 months)
Combined mobilities for studies and training (period: 3-12 months);
4. Countries participating in the ERASMUS+ Program
Member states of the European Union (Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, United Kingdom, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Netherland, Croatia, Ireland, Poland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Hungary, Malta, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden)
Non-EU member states: Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway, Turkey
5. Application Terms and Conditions
- Both the sending and the host institution must have an ECHE Charter.
- Applicants must have a Hungarian citizenship or a residence permit for the purpose of study.
- Recent graduates can also participate in the Erasmus+ student mobility for training within 12 months after their graduation (in this case student have to submit their applications before obtaining their degree and in case of successful application they have to sign the grant agreement before graduation.)
- Teaching apprenticeship/Assistantship can also be considered as an Erasmus+ student placement.
- Applicants can submit their applications for the student mobility for training from the first academic year of their studies.
- Applicants must meet the requirements set by the sending institution.
- Applicant must take the Erasmus+ OLS language test. (https://erasmusplusols.eu/en/)
- The study period can be combined with Erasmus+ traineeship. The combination of the two periods means that the traineeship should be done under the supervision of the same host higher education institution where the student carries out his/her studies. The two activities must take place sequentially. Grant amounts for the "combined period" are the same as that of the study period.
- Applicants may receive grants for mobility totalling up to 12 months per each cycle of study, independently from the number and type of mobility activities (zero grant is included in the mobility period)
- Activities /studies carried out during the mobility must be integrated in the applicant's training program / studies at Tomori Pál College.
- The receiving institution must a certificate of the results achieved by the student upon completing the internship at the receiving institution/enterprise.
- It is the responsibility of the sending institution to fully recognise the accepted, fulfilled and documented activities in accordance with the terms and conditions laid down in the Learning Agreement.
- During the mobility period abroad students are still eligible to get stipens, social contributions and loans at Tomori Pál College.
6. Scholarship rates:
Student mobility for Studies
Programme Countries with higher living costs
(Denmark (DK), Finland (FI), Ireland (IE), Iceland (IS), Lichtenstein (LI), Luxemburg (LU), Norway (NO), Sweden (SE), United Kingdom (UK))
620 €/ month
Programme Countries with medium living costs
(Austria (AT), Belgium (BE), Cyprus (CY), Germany (DE), Greece (EL), Spain (ES), France (FR), Italy (IT), The Netherlands (NL), Malta (MT), Portugal (PT))
570 €/ month
Programme Countries with higher living costs
((Bulgaria (BG), Czech Republic (CZ), Estonia (EE), Croatia (HR), Hungary (HU), Lithuania (LT), Latvia (LV), Poland (PL), Romania (RO), Slovenia (SI), Slovakia (SK), Macedonia (MK), Turkey (TR))
520 €/ month
Deadline for submitting the application for the Fall Semester: 31 May
Deadline for judging the applicationsfor the Spring Semester: 31 October
7. Documents to be submitted with the ERASMUS+ application
- Application Form (filled and signed)
- Motivation Letter
- Language Certificate (not compulsory)
- Transcipt of Records of all finished semesters ( at least 2 semsters)
8. Documents to be submitted for the grant application:
- Learning Agreement
- Result of Erasmus+ OLS Language Test
- Grant Agreement for Erasmus+ Traneeships
- Insurance/ EU Health Insurance Card
Erasmus+ Rules and Regulations of Tomori Pál College (download)